Thursday, May 31, 2007

Starcraft 2! Return to Addiction!

Click me for a better view, I'm hi-res!

Here it is, Starcraft is making its presense known again! Never has any game gripped gamers so tightly like Starcraft. It is almost like a drug for some! Also known as the unoffical national game of Korea, Starcraft makes it comeback with a visibly improved graphics engine (gasp! 3D!), AI, and some new units for all three races!

From the screenie I posted, the units look like they aren't sporting textures but instead are base models with some spiffy magic I don't know about! Which seems almost crazy because almost all 3D games models are textured to replace additional polygons for the model's details in place of textures. I'm really looking forward to this! I can't wait to continue where Brood War left off, and maybe even try multiplayer for once! Now all I need is a brand new computer!

Visit Starcraft 2's site here!




Permalink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Gahhhh, I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't make it through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on Post4i for R4i Nintendo DS.)