A great invention by Benjamin Heckandorn, here is a invention that has both the capability to sense the movements of the controller and display the output in a small but effective 7 inch screen. You can also download a cool demonstration video from the inventors here! Key Features:
- 16:9 widescreen LCD, 7-inch diagonal.
- Stereo sound
- Gamecube controller port
- Built-in short range Sensor Bar
- Ports for using original Sensor Bar and A/V output jacks (for use on external display)
- Built-in power supply and compartment for power cord
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 2-inches